One of the main pillars of Salinas Resorts is to protect the information of our guests and employees. This policy applies to all of the Group’s companies.
All information of minors under the age of 18 must be requested from the respective parents or legal guardians. Pursuant to this policy, Salinas Resorts hereby undertakes to:
1. Explain the purpose and method of processing any personal information requested;
2. Use personal information solely for the purposes set out in this policy;
3. Request only the necessary personal information, adopting all appropriate measures to keep such data up to date;
4. Keep personal information only for the period of time required for its processing, in due accordance with applicable laws;
5. Maintain the confidentiality of all personal information unless if otherwise required by court order.
As a client of Salinas Resorts, your personal information and/or the personal information of the following family members may be requested for the purposes set out in this policy:
1. Contact information: name, nationality, phone number, email address, etc.;
2. Date of birth;
3. Credit card information;
4. Check-in and check-out dates from our hotels/restaurants or other points of sale;
5. Children information: name, date of birth, age, e-mail;
6. Interests and preferences: e.g. room preferred location, room type preferences and requested bed type;
7. Possible client reviews during or after a stay at a Salinas Resorts hotel.
Personal information may be requested in varied occasions, including (but not limited to) the following:
1. To be used in advertising programs (subscriptions to newsletters to receive offers/promotions, registration in loyalty programs, collaboration in research and/or guest reviews, contests);
2. Hotel activities (e.g. room or table reservations, check-in and check-out, complaints or requests);
3. Provision of information on tour operators, travel agencies or online booking systems;
Personal information is requested for the following purposes:
1. Managing guest reservation and the stay;
2. Improving the services provided in our hotels, restaurants and other points of sale, in order to better understand customers’ needs and exceed their expectations;
3. Customizing our services;
4. Sending newsletters, promotions and advertising material. Guests may unsubscribe to the newsletter service by e-mail.
Salinas Resorts may share clients’ personal information with:
1. Its employees, namely to provide requested services and/or to manage customer databases.
2. Local authorities – if required by law or within the scope of internal inspections set forth by Salinas Resorts, in accordance with legal requirements.
Salinas Resorts also reserve themselves the right to pass on any personal data in case of sale or total or partial transfer of the company or its assets.
Clients/candidates may access, alter, add, update or delete their personal data by contacting Salinas Resorts through the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Such requests shall be dealt with as soon as possible. Salinas Resorts may request a copy of a valid identification document to protect clients’ privacy and confirm their identity before making any changes.
Necessary technical and organizational measures have been implemented by Salinas resorts, in accordance with legal requirements, in order to protect clients’ personal information, ensuring confidentiality, in line with the rules set forth in this policy.
Whenever information on credit cards is requested, this communication is done through the Salinas Resorts’ Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) lines, provided that a browser that allows SSL, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, is used.
HOTÉIS SALINAS S/A
SOL SALINAS HOTELARIA E SERVIÇOS LTDA
MV4 Serviços de hospitalidade LTDA
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text documents that are placed on the users’ devices (computers, phones or tablets) when they visit the Salinas Resorts website through a browser. Cookies allow the site to recognize user’s device.
What are cookies for and how does Salinas Resorts website use them?
Cookies provide a better understanding of the relevance, usefulness, interest, volume and frequency of visits to the Salinas Resorts website content and allows for a better means to provide truly relevant information to users. Cookies help Salinas Resorts trace the origin of website access (Internet search, recommendation from another site, advertisements etc.) and how clients browse website content. Cookies also enable tracking users’ browsing preferences, such as language. However, they do not collect personal information of any kind or any other information that allows the user to be personally identified.
Are cookies all the same?
No. There are different categories of cookies available, depending on the type of information one wishes to analyze and collect and how long they are set up to run on the user’s device.
Which cookie categories are used on the Salinas Resorts website?
The cookies used on the Salinas Resorts website feature a few distinct capabilities. On the one hand, cookies that enable tracking users’ browsing patterns as well as access origin are used, allowing us to evaluate the website’s analytics and improve navigation and content. Cookies that record user preferences, such as preferred language or credentials for access to reserved areas, are also applied.
How long do cookies last on the user’s device?
Can users block cookies?
Yes. All browsers allow users to set up or block cookies. For more information on how to block cookies, visit the "help" section of our browser.